Select Swaziland Loans
Select Swaziland Loans are designed for permanently employed Swazi nationals employed in the Public Sector and private sector companies with which they have a salary deduction facility agreement.
Select loan products range from a minimum loan of E500 to a maximum of E100,000.No credit checks in addition to the checking of the 33.3% compliance rule are conducted for civil servants. ITC checks are done for Shesha loan applications and for existing clients whose loans have been on arrears.
Requirements for Select Swaziland Loans
- Must be a Sipatji (Swaziland Building Society), Standard Bank or First National Bank (FNB) account holder.
- Applicants must have contractual capacity, minimum age 21 years.
- Applicants much be Swazi nationals or permanent residents of Swaziland.
- For Government and private sector employees
- Must have been in employment with the same employer, for at least 6 months with government or 12 months for private sector
- Submit 3 month’s pay slips
- Submit bank book or bank statement reflecting the last three months’ salaries
- If you are a temporary or contract worker, need to provide letter of confirmation of employment.
- Swaziland national identity document